We want to give a special thanks to our customers up north for shopping at Laceez.com!
Ship your Laceez to Canada and get an extra 5% off with coupon code: CANADA5
A little about the Canadian Flag
When creating this page, we got to learn a little about the Flag of Canada. If you’re Canadian, then you should already know the answers to the following questions, bet let’s see …
1) In what year was the Flag of Canada adopted?
2) What flag did Canada use prior to the current flag?
3) What is the unofficial name of the Flag of Canada?
The answers are below. But here’s a beautiful image to ponder while you come up with the answers on your own …
1) 1965! February 15th, 1965. Just after the Great Canadian Flag Debate
2) The Union Jack from the UK in it’s various forms, you can see all of the versions of the flags here
3) The Maple Leaf! Of course. Even Americans should be able to guess that, we’d hope.
Ok, now it’s time to shop and don’t forget to add your coupon code CANADA5 during checkout to get an extra 5% off.