Pictures were great, but I still don't understand how these no tie laces work.
Explain to me in Words
No Tie Shoelaces: Laceez Easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Remove those old, regular, extra long shoestrings.
- Lace-up your new Laceez as you would with a regular shoelace.
- Insert our patent-pending aglets (yes, the tip of a shoelace is called an aglet) into the top holes of your shoe, and presto!
Your kids can benefit from all the advantages Laceez no tie shoelaces offer:
- Laceez are Comfortable Laceez offer a snug-fit; our custom no tie shoelaces are designed with elastic that stretches enough to slip your shoes on, and fit snuggly around your feet so that you stay comfortable all day.
- Laceez offer Safety When we see someone with their extra long shoelaces untied we warn them immediately because it can be dangerous. But with Laceez you never have to worry about your kids tripping over their untied shoelaces.
- Laceez save Time Did you know that on average we spend 2-6 weeks of our lives just tying our shoes! Gain some more free time with a pair of Laceez. Of course your kids should learn how to tie shoelaces, but once they do, what’s the point in anyone tying their shoelaces over and over and over and over.
- Laceez are Simple There’s not a lot of moving parts! Laceez are straight-forward and simple to install and adjust.
- Laceez are Stylish No more dangling shoelaces interfering with the lines and curves of your shoes’ design. Laceez offer a clean and sleek look in many colors to match or compliment your shoes.
I still don't quite understand.
How about a video?